Welcome to Episode 29 of SunCast. Today we will be spending time with Latin America solar veteran, Alejo Lopez of Nextracker. You should keep listening if you’re interested in
- What’s happening in the Mexico market
- Where else in Latin America Alejo believes hot, or not
- What it’s like to convert from the Dark Side of Oil & Gas to the Renewables industry
- Key lessons and takeaways from one of the regions veteran developers
- And some fantastic book recommendations!
Alejo has been a leader in the Mexico solar industry for nearly 6 years now, and has been involved in some of the most important deals in that country. We turn over a lot of stones in this conversation. Thanks again for taking the time to be here. Enjoy this week’s episode of SunCast, with Alejo Lopez.
And as always, you can check the blog page for resources from today’s show.
If you like what you hear, please SHARE it!
This episode is brought to you by Solrates. SolRates helps solar installers provide instant online financing quotes for commercial and industrial customers with projects $100K value and up. If you’d like an invitation code to join the platform, please email me directly. Solrates is currently only offered for US-based projects.