Welcome to Episode 31 of SunCast
Today we will be spending time with Juan Fermin Rodriguez of Kingo Energy. Stick around if you’re interested in hearing:
- The strategy behind starting an off-grid solar company focused on Latam instead of Africa and Asia
- The size of the Latam offgrid market
- The difference in technology’s role in Latam versus other markets
- How Kingo has become one of the best-capitalized solar startups in Latin America
- And a detailed discussion of both their fundraising and go-to-market strategy
Today’s episode is a doosy. I’ll be honest; it was NOT what I expected. I would say that I enjoyed this conversation as much as any I’ve done, and I believe it’s one of the most valuable we’ve brought to you yet.
You can get the full show notes and links to books and other resources if you head over to the blog at mysuncast.com.
If you like what you hear, please SHARE it!
Juan will be a speaker at the upcoming Unlocking Solar Capital LATAM event in Miami June 15th & 16th, hosted by this week’s SunCast partner, Solarplaza.
SunCast listeners get a 10% discount, just use the code “SUNCAST” when you begin registration.
SunCast is also brought to you by Solrates. SolRates helps solar installers provide instant online financing quotes for commercial and industrial customers with projects $100K value and up. If you’d like an invitation code to join the platform, please reach out to me directly. Solrates is currently only offered for US-based projects.