Christine Boyle, Partner at Burnt Island Ventures
Founder and CEO of Valor Water, a venture backed water tech/data company that exited after 5 years to a big corporate.
- Hacking procurement timelines were part of the entrepreneurial journey
- Water is more than utilities, ag, data centers,
- Become an insider in the sector, conference circuit and joining groups/orgs/committtees
- Raising capital in the utility space
- What it’s like to get acquired
- Imagine H2O – https://www.imagineh2o.org/
- Don’t be a jerk – even when you’re stressed or anxious
- Life in China
- Dam removal & water use for the Klamath River
- What Burnt Island Ventures is looking for in potential portfolio companies
- 2 consumer water technologies that you can get NOW:
- Spout – Getting water from air on your countertop – https://www.spoutwater.com/
- Beagle – Water security and plumbing – https://www.beagleservices.com/
Join us to learn more about exiting the world of water tech.