Last year, we hosted the first Great Solar Debate featuring clean-energy thought leaders sharing two contrasting perspectives on critical solar and storage topics.
This time for our first Great Solar Debate of 2021, representatives from the residential solar financing industries will discuss the value of their respective financing solutions for consumers and installers.
This episode is a replay of the first debate where we covered the following points:
- The value of each financing product for consumers
- The value of each financing for installers
- What’s the best value for all income levels?
- What about the solar homebuyer? Which financing is best for them, and therefore for the seller?
- Which financing is best for expanding residential solar throughout the U.S.