Today we look back at some of the best moments from our 2022 podcasts. It was a year full of learning and notable contributions from rocket scientists, industry icons, and some of our favorite content partnerships.
If these nuggets inspire you, I hope you’ll queue up the full episodes featuring:
- Sergio Blanco, renewable project finance director at Partner Engineering & Science, Inc., an engineering, environmental and energy consulting and design firm;
- Michael Burz, CEO, president and co-founder of Enzinc, a green energy startup developing a battery based on zinc;
- Jeff Cramer, CEO, president and co-founder of the Coalition for Community Solar Access (CCSA);
- David Kenny, CEO and co-founder of Omnidian, which provides comprehensive protection plans for commercial, industrial and residential solar energy investments;
- and Mary Powell, CEO and a board member at Sunrun, the nation’s leading residential solar, storage, and energy services company.
They are among our most downloaded and talked about conversations of the year.