Today, we’re dropping in an episode from our friends over at the Factor This! podcast that we know you’ll enjoy.
Host John Engel has a wide-ranging conversation with Tim Hade, COO of Scale Microgrids, covering the role of distributed energy for the grid of the future, the perils of scaling a climate tech hardware company, and what’s holding back the Inflation Reduction Act.
Hade shared how his time in the military mobilized him to fight climate change, why he’s so optimistic that DERs will one day breakthrough, and his five tips for anyone starting a clean energy company. Spoiler alert: get smart on tax equity. Or find someone who is.
The biggest question facing the distributed energy market is – how fast is this going to happen?
Join them in this special bonus episode that highlights these critical topics within the industry:
- Policy & regulations running to catch up with technology
- Promises of bottom-up strategies
- How to scale projects from small to large
- Identifying and dealing with the challenges within the industry
- Importance of tax equity monetization in clean tech
- Team effort for a prosperous future